One of the most hardest jobs in web development processes definitely is form creation. Coding behind these forms are painless enough, but then you need to think also about Spam filters, usability, interface and functions should work in all cases.
Keeping this in mind, I gathered here 10 various premium Php forms created for all the cases you should ever need – sign-up forms, advanced contact forms powered with Ajax, jQuery, e-mail signup forms, file uploads and much more. All of these forms also come with good user interface and design, so you don’t have to worry about those little things, but just focus on big tasks! How cool is that?
These forms also are pretty cheap – 5–12$, which is just a small reward to original authors I think! Before we get started I also gathered few great sources to get inspiration from and educate you how to create user-friendly and unique contact forms.
This AJAX jQuery website component allows you to easily place a self-contained Contact Form on any HTML or PHP page of your existing website.
It uses just 1 file to Validate, Process and Send the completed contact form to your e-mail address and best of all, does not reload the page to validate or send the form!
- AJAX backend (no page reloads!) Save your bandwidth!
- Very easy to integrate into any existing HTML or PHP page on your website.
- The form style can be integrated into your existing website Stylesheet or you can use the Default Style.
- All fields have a validation script so you get the * required info you need.
- and much more (read full description).
View Live Demo
This website component allows you to easily place a self-contained Contact Page on any PHP page of your website.
- Very easy to integrate into any existing PHP page on your website.
- The form style can be integrated into your existing website Stylesheet.
- All fields have a validation script so you get the *required info you need.
- Anti spam, are you human? filter.
- Only 1 option to configure (your email address) to make the script function.
- and more features.
View Live Demo
Installation is quick and painless. This form does not require a database to function as it will create and store input into a CSV file.
- Simple form easy to edit and add to your PHP or HTML pages.
- Phone field added
- Dropdown Subject Selection with different emails.
- Auto Responder Enable / Disable
- Dropdown Subject Selection with additional emails.
- Custom Auto Responder Message
- Custom Auto Responder Message with Attachment of any file type
- Custom Catpcha Filter (you can create your own filter question and set the answer in contact.php file)
- No separate page needed for thank you message.
- Message will be displayed on the same block.
This website component allows you to easily place a “comment block” on any page of your website.
View Live Demo
- Allow users to post comments on any page of your website
- Really handy for PHP websites that don’t support comments
- Easy to setup and customise
- Works out of the box, comes with copy/paste examples
- Sends admin an email with a summary of the comment when a new comment is posted, links to approve / deny.
- SPAM prevention
- Can be styled using your own CSS
- and much more.
EasyForms is a PHP library that helps you create forms on a fast and easy way including input validation.
Together with the EasyForm library, you get 4 examples forms that are created using this library:
- Contact form
- Image upload with extension and image size validation
- Quote request form
- Subscribe form that adds the email address and name to a CSV file
This is a ajax contact form made with PHP and jQuery. The script already include rules of validations fields and with errors messages. This script allows you to perform SMTP authentications, so do not need a personal SMTP server, you can, for example, use Live or Google (Gmail). This way you can send mail locally too!
- Cross-browser compatible
- Load with ajax
- Security captcha
- Allow send for multiple adresses according to the subject chosen by the user
- and much more.
- Simple to include
- Allows multiple files to be uploaded at once
- Highly configurable
- Only allow certain file types
- Attaches uploaded files to an email
Contact Form Generator is a easy way to make your own custom form! You can control the validation rules, input types, icones and errors messages of a easy way.
This script allows you to perform SMTP authentications, so do not need a personal SMTP server, you can, for example, use Live or Google (Gmail). This way you can send mail locally too, this and much more without touch in a line of code!
Now supports PHP 4 , full support for dropdown menus, radio buttons and checkboxes, and multiple forms from one installation. Upgrade instructions can be found in the user guide.
This script is a class-based, fully-featured PHP Contact Form with a focus on ease-of-use and extensibility. Includes an autoresponder and custom fields.
It is simple to install and comes packaged with many optional features which can be turned on simply by editing the config file – so no editing of the main source code is needed.